Tuesday, January 3, 2017

पुणे मध्ये पहिल्या दिवशी ( First Day In Pune )

WELCOME TO PUNE
And I am in the land of Peshwas of the Maratha’s.
PUNE is really a good city, I mean much better than what I thought. My first night in pune was sleepless for me because tomorrow onwards I am going to explore every street of this city to find the true flavors of Maratha's and Marathi people. I was very excited and curious for what tomorrow would bring to me.
Because of the expected curiosity and excitement of being in a New City, I couldn’t sleep well last night.   Usually I woke up late in the morning but , when it comes to Travelling and Shoots I deactivate my lazy mode . That day I woke up early to witness my first SUN RISE of pune .


I saw this view from the Train, the previous day when I was entering in Pune . So next day I straight went to this Location.
After Refreshing my Mood with Positive Vibes, I moved ahead to explore some more amazing places this city have. Then I saw some street food around the corner of the street …, and when you are in the Land of Maharashtra how can you miss eating the most famous and I must say most delicious VADA PAAO. 
After having a great Marathi Breakfast and Chai, I moved forward to my next location. And this time it’s something big.  My next location was the residence of the Peshwa Baji Rao 1 , prime minister to Chattrapati Shahu                             
                                                                      … 
  SHANIWARWADA … 



When I entered in this Fort I saw this huge gate made of Heavy woods and iron. Amazing green gardens, long corridors and heavy yet beautiful structures made up of stones. Couples holding each other’s hands, sitting in peace and enjoying the lovely Weather of Pune . Tourists taking photographs of this beautiful garden.



Then I went upstairs of the fort building to get the Arial view of Shaniwar Wada. When I reached upper floor of the Fort , the view was not that much exciting than what I thought . But guess what?
Couples again, and this time there were many.. I can see them everywhere while turning my head.
I really don’t understand on what topic couples usually talk?  No I never been into any relationship that’s why I am asking you this.. (Kindly give suggestions in comment section) . 



                   MODERN BAJIRAO MASTANI
I was happy that I managed to capture History.




After getting close to Marathi history, I moved ahead. And yes couples were also the reason for me to leave the Fort … because I was jealous ‘ ha-ha just kidding ‘ .
Finally I was outside the Fort and Far away from couples.  I was happy that now I could find something new, I don’t know why? But I could easily see couples outside the Fort as well.


I mean seriously … phewww,…,..,..,


But suddenly I saw something wicked, it caught my attention instantly from those couples to him. He wasn’t doing anything to get my attention his presence was more than enough.
Watching him sleep like this brings many questions in my mind. 



Why he is lying outside this Fort?  Is he drunk? Or He didn’t have work for his survival? Or Maybe he was too tired from this world and from kind of people’s lives in it .





‘Safar aur khel ki baatein karte the …
Zindagi chalti rahi .. Aur !
Kab safar hi khel ban gaya pata hi na chala . “
………………………………………
(Kindly give the answers of the questions above in the comment section)





6 comments:

  1. The way you wrote ... salute man.. clicks , poetry everything up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work. Bhut aagay jaana h raasta lamba sahi par raahi phunch e jaate hai manzil tak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Big Bhai . 😊 . Manzil bhi mil jaygi chalte chalte .. Bhaley ji rasta kitna bhi mushkil ku na ho ..
      BAS EK JHUUTH HI TOH BOLNA H DIL KO . 😊

      Delete